As of 21st February 2022, almost two years since Australia’s international borders were closed, fully vaccinated visa holders will be able to enter.
- Border rules have been loosening since November of 2021, but now bridging visa holders, immediate family members and tourists will be able to enter the country.
- You will need to provide proof of vaccination OR you will need to provide proof of a valid medical exemption.
- Unvaccinated travellers will be required to undergo hotel quarantine.
As of 10th Feb 2022, fully vaccinated currently means either having:
- 2x doses of Pfizer,
- Or 2x doses of Astrazeneca,
- Or 2x doses of Moderna,
- Or 2x doses of Novavax,
- Or a combination as approved by the TGA & ATAGI
For information relating to Western Australia's border, please see here.