- Working Holiday Maker visa holders who come to Australia in the next 12 weeks are eligible to claim a refund of the cost of their visa.
- Student visa holders who come in the next 8 weeks will be able to refund the cost of their visa.
- WHM's currently have no restrictions on the length of time they can work with a single employer (to be reviewed in April 2022).
- International students now have no limits to the number of hours they work across all industries, (to be reviewed in April 2022).
- There are 150,000 student visa holders and 23,500 working holiday visa holders currently offshore.
- All international arrivals must be fully vaccinated or hold a valid medical exemption.
For further information please go to the department of home affairs website.